Business Code of Ethics
1. To treat others equally, regardless of race, religion, ethnic origin or physical disabilities.
2. To provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of race, religion, ethnic origin or physical disabilities.
3. To be fair.
4. To be honest.
5. To be transparent and encourage others to be transparent also.
6. To practise good business ethics.
7. To practise good community ethics.
8. To do ones part in protecting and caring for the environment.
9. To be kind.
10. To be considerate.
11. To encourage the best in others.
12. To build good and lasting relationships.
13. To be motivated to do the right thing.
14. To do the right thing.
15. To have a positive attitude and disposition.
16. To get the job done.
17. To hit the target.
18. To acknowledge shortcomings, and strive to do better.
19. To excel and encourage others to excel.
20. To put our customers first.
21. To believe.
22. To be focus.
23. To always have a plan.
24. To be humble.
25. To be brave.
26. To have a win-win attitude.
27. To do what it takes.
28. To be up to date with technology.
29. To provide our customers with up to date technology.
30. To provide value to our customers at all times.
31. To have the interest and success of our client in our attitude and actions.